Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Samani's Birth day


4/15/11
Tonight I had the amazing experience of witnessing two essential changes and novelties that affect the world. A heavenly spirit entered the body of a precious baby boy who was born before my eyes, who is now added to this earths’ human population. He will become somebody, someday. Who that is, I do not know, but there is possibility in all things. In that thought, this baby boy could be of great influence to the world, if even just a few, that’s still a change. Beyond this, I witnessed a young women turn into a Mother. What heavy responsibility that holds, what depth that covers. Just as the saying goes,’ the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world’. As much responsibility motherhood requires who better to carry that weight than a women. I thought it amazing to see my younger sister give birth tonight and instantly she was changed the moment that baby slipped out. As tears of joy were shed, and sweet moments to lovingly welcome this new comer to the hive, She began feeling the love only mothers will have for their young, and the want to hold them and keep them close. As before giving birth my sister was against breast feeding, but to my surprise here she was a couple of hours after giving birth, she took her new born baby, and held him close to her bosom and began breastfeeding. I guess it was a shock to us both. I am so proud tonight of my sister. She was amazing while giving birth, and she will make a great mother.  I know it. I love you sisJ and to my new baby nephew, I’m excited to be apart of your life and watch you grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment