Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Keeping a Journal

So wow, it has definitely been a while since I've posted anything new. Life is definitely an interesting roller coaster, and to be quite honest I've been up and down quite a lot lately, and there has been so much going on, that just thinking about reporting it on my blog was just too overwhelming, but here I am again. Ready to somewhat start documenting as much as I feel like it, whats going on in the crazy mind of Natalia Wolfgramm. ITs funny because I actually just purchased a $10 journal from walmart, thinking that I should go back to the good old days when people use to pick up a pen and a notebook and write about their lives in their journals, and I did for a couple of days, but then just last saturday, I splurged on myself and bought myself my very own Ipad 2, which I'm really enjoying. So I downloaded a Journal app on there to electronically document my life, but now I'm presently on my blog, updating it with a new post. Its amazing all the many ways we have to keep a journal. I just sorta feel bad because now I have 3 different sources to turn to when it comes to recollecting my life, my thoughts may be a little scattered to gather for my future posterity. But oh well. I guess it really just depends on my mood. Sometimes I feel like physically writing down my thoughts but then sometimes I just want to type it out because its much faster. Anyways, i believe this very entry is pretty pointless and I should just end already. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment